martes, 24 de enero de 2012

A curious anecdote

A story very shameful and extremely unusual took place during the last trip to Madrid in the hotel. It happened on Wednesday January 18 at night, the day that F.C Barcelona played against Real Madrid. The whole course was watching the game on television reception, and I was showering me why I do not like football. Coming out of the shower I put the towel around the waist when I suddenly heard a sound overwhelming, as a brutal stampede. Quickly I ran into the hallway, with only the towel around my waist, to see what happened and to my surprise all my teammates were celebrating a goal from Barça, how true monkeys. But unfortunately for me my room door closed with the card inside, and I had to get off with just a towel to reception to request a new card. Those moments were very embarrassing for me and luckily I didn't find anyone on the road…

1 comentario:

  1. Hi Marti, nice blog and nice writing in general. Just note down: 1. the difference between why and because! 2. When you are you are comparing as in the sentence "how true monkeys" you should say: "like true monkeys".

    Final mark: 9

    ResponderEliminar