miércoles, 4 de enero de 2012

My school life

I am currently a student of Sant Andreu school in Badalona. I went to this school since I was 2 years, and are 15 years I've been in it.

Are many years I have been attached to this school, and during this time I experienced all sorts of situations and feelings: risas, lloros, alegrias, tristezas, etc. But all this next to some wonderful people that over the years I have been calling FRIENDS, and according to whom: FAMILY.

This is my last year on it and give me very sad to say goodbye to my daily routine: get up at 7 in the morning to go to school at 8, do homework over and over, study day after day , take notes continuously in art, sleep in philosophy, do English homework in the moodle, etc. Good to be honest I won't miss the routine, or homework, or exams, I will miss the school in general, which has been my second home, spending more time with teachers than with my parents, taking affection to all that environment, that I will never forget !

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario