miércoles, 4 de enero de 2012

My social life

In my spire time, which is not much since I am currently pursuing second of baxillerat and my schedule is very full, sincerely I don’t enjoy doing many activities.

I consider myself a very lazy person and preferentement if I can be at home lying on the couch watching TV, better. But when I turn on the bulb and I decide to leave home I love being with my friends and go for a ride. If I can do any activity without spending money better, because I am a very saver person, although I love to shop and try on all kinds of clothes, especially suits. Other activity that I like to do is watch movies with my friends at someone's house, warm popcorn and throw us a few laughs. But lately I'm very fond of going to the cafeteria to have coffee, especially to Can Teixidó or Starbucks. I enjoy the Capuccinos !

I consider myself a fairly simple, so my social life is too, but no matter the plan, but with whom you do.

2 comentarios:

  1. I too share your hobbies! I love watching movies with my friends and especially to be with them!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I share your hobbie of go to Can teixido in the afternoon and eat gofres, crepes and capuccionos!

    ResponderEliminar