miércoles, 4 de enero de 2012

My favourite singer

Six years ago I hear rap, and since the beginning listened to Nach, who eventually became my favorite rapper and singer.

Ignacio Fornés Olmo, known as Nach is the name of an Alicant MC (Valencia, Spain). He was born in Albacete on October 1, 1974 but grew up in Alicante. Today is one of the oldest and popular rappers of the Spanish scene and known not only in Spain but also in other parts of the world.

In this respect I think I'm very original and I have personality, I do not like the typical commercial pop and house music that everybody listen for fashion. I like this kind of music because it has the message, communicates truths about society and life itself. And in my opinion and in my humble opinion I think Nach is currently at the peak of his career and is the most representative rapper of Spain.


1 comentario:

  1. Oh yeah! Nach is one of my favourite singers and you know that his music it's amazing... But i disagree with you in one fact, Nach is not the most representative rapper of Spain, he is Kase-O , and no doubt.

    ResponderEliminar