miércoles, 4 de enero de 2012

My favourite celebrity

My favourite celebrity is Neil Patrick Harris. He is an American actor, best known for their roles as Barney Stinson in How I Met Your Mother and Doogie Howser in Doogie Howser, MD.

On August 21, 2010, he won two Emmy Awards at the Creative Arts Emmy Awards ceremony. He was named as one of TIME magazine's 100 most influential people in 2010. In September 2011, Harris was awarded a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

I discovered him watching in TV an episode of How I Met Your Mother, and I really liked. In the series he is one of the five protagonists with Marshall Eriksen, Robin Scherbatsky, Lily Aldrin and Ted Mosby. He is a womanizer and dislikes to compromise. He has a wide variety of strategies and rules in order to seduce women.

I think it's a role model in many ways and from the moment I saw him consider him one of my idols. I have one of the books he has written called “The Playbook”. But one of the reasons why I admire him so much is because it is a gay actor who imitates to perfection the womanizing man in the world, and this automatically makes him the best actor, besides it is attractive always the woman who wants.

5 comentarios:

  1. Hi Martí =)

    I also see this serie is very funny and i like it much! Barney Stinson is very crazy, hahaha.

    Follow my blog! Bye

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Martí!
    I have never seen this serie but it seems really funny with this atypical character and perhaps I start to see "How I met your mother". Thanks for this magnífic post.
    Bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I really have a good time reading your composition about your favourite celebrity,in my opinion he´s a good actor!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. When I see "How I met your mother" and appear this character I start to laught, he makes a very good performance, and he is crazy!
    Bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I think that it is a very good actor and he knows very well playing his role. I see the series every day and I laugh much when leaving him.

    ResponderEliminar